[AI] about Tally

Sameer salatey at gawab.com
Sun Jun 6 13:00:12 EDT 2010

Dear Friend,

Tally is not completely accessible with JAWS. In many places, you have to
rely on the JAWS cursor to navigate through the various screens.

You can download scrips for Tally versions 6.3 & 7.2 from the NAB Delhi
website. These scrips work with JAWS versions higher than version 7.

There are currently no scrips available for the latest version of Tally -
Tally 9.2. In this version, you have to navigate using the JAWS cursor.

Your Friend
Mr. Sameer Latey,
Mumbai, India