[AI] webcast on proof reading and editing, good news!

aisha sahani mailtoaishasahani at gmail.com
Sun Jun 6 02:16:02 EDT 2010

fantastic initiative, prateek .

also, my heartfelt thanks to mr. subramani for conducting this webcast.

as i myself am somewhat there into journalism,  it has helped me  to
great extent.

i got to learn things which i would have never known unless i've heard
this webcast.

million thanks to my dear friend prateek and respected mr. subramani
for all the efforts in bringing the webcast to us.

i would like to have more such initiatives in the future,  where more
such fantastic things can be learned in the comfort of our homes.

those who have not heard the webcast as of now are advised to download
from prateek's website and listen the same.
its really incredible.

aisha sahani.