[AI] webcast on proof reading and editing, good news!

prateek aggarwal prateekagarwal99 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 5 23:37:56 EDT 2010

Hello access Indians,
The much awaited, webcast on proof reading by mr. l. subramani has
been successfully done yesterday night.
I would like to sincerely thank mr. subramani for all of his hard
efforts and time in conducting this webcast.
I’d also like to thank all of you folks who have took time to attend the same.

Good news:
Those who could not attend the webcast by any reason and would like to
attend the same can now download the webcast as a recorded session
from
www.prateekagarwal.webs.com

please refer to the webcast page on the website for more information.

As it was announced during the webcast as well,  we would like to do
one more such webcast on proof reading and editing based on your
doubts, queries and comments.

I request you all to please send your queries and doubts which might
have arised after listening to the presentation.

Also, kindly let us know if you would want more such initiatives to be
taken in future and will appreciate some other topics too which could
be taken and presented by other experts.
Kindly let us know how was your over all experience during the webcast.
The last date for sending your queries and doubts on the webcast is
Wednesday, 9th of june 2010  until 11:00 PM.
The deadline has been decided to make available one more such session
based on your queries.
However, your responses on the webcast are always welcome.
in fact, your feedback will encourage us for taking more such innitiatives.

 You can send your responses on
Prateekagarwal99 at gmail.com

we would love to hear from you.

regards,
Prateek agarwal.
 Skype:
Prateek_agarwal32
Wanna see inside me? My blog is the telescope:
http://www.myfriendprateek.blogspot.com
website:
http://www.prateekagarwal.webs.com

the best way to accomplish your softwares/websites development needs.
You tell, I’ll build.