[AI] webcast on proof reading

Amar Jain amarjain2006 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 5 23:03:40 EDT 2010

Sandeep Sir,
There can be no doubt in the session's beauty. the session was worth
attending. And it had to be because Subramani sir who is experienced person
was doing it. Prateek has always been hero for us who has been providing
many great services to us.
What I specially liked in the session was its easyness. Means, whenever
there was any good word used by sir he explained it so clearly that a person
coming from varnacular language could understand it easily. Sir's
pronounciations were crystal clear.
No doubts sir's experience has been the main reason why this session was
easy and clear.
His examples in the middle made this session all the more interesting.
I am pretty sure that we will have recording of this session very soon.
All over it was an important easy and lovely session.
This concept will be advantageous for us and I request other experienced
members also to take such initiatives so that we can learn about many areas
of our life whether it be the career or technology or anything else for that
matter.
Subramani sir will be thanked forever for sharing their knowledge and giving
their valuable time.
Regards
Amar Jain.