[AI] webcast on proof reading, timings confirmed

prateek aggarwal prateekagarwal99 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 5 02:23:51 EDT 2010

Hello access indians.
As you might remember, I’ve posted an e-mail on the list that the
webcast on proof reading by mr. l. subramani is to be done this week
and the timings would be decided according to your convenience, I’m so
glad that a lot of you folks have responded to my personal ID and
voted for their most suitable  timings.

I’d like to sincerely thank all the folks who have responded for it.
I really appreciate all of yours interest.

With all the votes I’ve received, 99 percent people have voted for
doing it on today, 5th june, at night.

Considering this, I’m happy to announce after consensus  of mr.
subramani, that this exclusive live webcast will be started today, 5th
june 2010 at 9:30 PM IST (indian standard time).

Those who wish to join are requested to attend the same on time.

The webcast can be heard on
www.prateekagarwal.webs.com

do follow the links of the webcast on the home page.

Please note, that the transmission will get start at 9:00 PM and will
be playing a bit of music and some conversation to help you locating
the page before 9:30.

Also, you are requested to download the zip file consisting three
important documents prepared by mr. subramani for you to understand
the concepts clearly.
He will refer to those documents during the presentation.

To know more about webcast and downloading the documents, please visit
www.prateekagarwal.webs.com

you can contact me at
prateekagarwal99 at gmail.com

for any technical difficulty you may encounter.

Disclaimer:
Though all the efforts have been made to make the webcast available,
but neither the presenter nor the website will be responsible for any
technical error, disruption or so on.

regards,
Prateek agarwal.
 Skype:
Prateek_agarwal32
Wanna see inside me? My blog is the telescope:
http://www.myfriendprateek.blogspot.com
website:
http://www.prateekagarwal.webs.com

the best way to accomplish your softwares/websites development needs.
You tell, I’ll build.