[AI] UGC JRF-LECTURERSHIP (NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY TEST) IN ENGLISH Reference Works and other Sources

govind reddy sgreddy4 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 5 01:57:38 EDT 2010

Dear list members,

All the indian post graduates will definitely be aiming at cracking
the UGC NET and JRF for their future research.
Understanding the difficulties involved in clearing this exam, I with
the kind help and guidance of my English professor, trying to present
a comprehensive list of reference works for all the 3 parts of NET &
JRF exam conducted by the UGC (University grants commission).
After going through this list, I request the readers to send me the
soft coppies if they have any with them. All the students of English
literature who aim at clearing this exam can contact me so that we can
share the work of converting these books in to the accessible formats.
Not only the students of English, but the students of other subjects
can also go through the list since the important references were also
given for the first part  as well.
All your comments, complements and suggestions can be directed to
Sgreddy4 at gmail.com
Or can call me on 9959392651.

To view the important refference works for NET / JRF!!! please log on to

http://govindhowsweet.blogspot.com

Happy preparation:

--
LEARN TO WRITE YOUR HURTS IN THE SAND AND TO CARVE YOUR BENEFITS IN STONE!!!
They say it takes a minute to find a special person, an hour to
sgreddy4 at gmail.com
Website:
www.dotweb.in

www.skillbase.in