[AI] a problem in the spell check in ubuntu

Arpit Jain arpit.ajn at gmail.com
Fri Jun 4 05:59:03 EDT 2010

Hi!

Open office is default application which comes preinstalled with
Ubuntu and I guess you must be using the word processor of the same.
I'm afraid that not many are using Ubuntu on Ai, but what I can
suggest is that you can try going through the documentation of that
word processor, may be it could be of some use or this can be a bug
with open office as well..
May be someone already using Ubuntu can come forward and explain this issue..

Regards
Arpit Jain
Pune