[AI] need gps navagator software for N82

Asudani, Rajesh rajeshasudani at rbi.org.in
Fri Jun 4 04:59:00 EDT 2010

Dear Satguru
It asks for starting and finishing points.
Now, if they are labeled on Google maps, writing names suffices:
For example:
Reserve Bank of India, Nagpur etc.
However, not all points we want are so labeled.
Hence, we may enter their gps coordinates, once we know them.
When we start gps, it announces coordinates of the place we happen to be at.
The most common starting place that we use is our own home, so we may enter it as starting point.
Any place once visited, is available as gps coordinates if we care to not them.
And yes we may use gps coordinates in either starting and finishing points, or we may enter them one as name and another as gps coordinates.
For instance if I wish to find the way from my home to RBI Nagpur, and download and use the checkpoint file for it, I may enter as follows:
Starting point:
N21.1750 E79.0835
destination point:
Reserve Bank of India Nagpur India

So, we may ente3r input in any of the two ways, and get the file.
Hope this helps.

Regards

"If you believe that there is a God, a God that made your
body, and yet you think that you can do anything with
that body that's dirty, then the fault lies with the manufacturer."

                                             --Lenny Bruce

(Rajesh Asudani)

Assistant General Manager,
Reserve Bank of India