[AI] need gps navagator software for N82

Satguru Rathi tarannumrathi at gmail.com
Fri Jun 4 02:38:13 EDT 2010

Rajesh Sir,

I am not able to generate root for addresses, Can you please provide me the
format in which one should search for the root by giving some example?

Thanks.

___
"Life's battle  do not always go, To the stronger or faster man. But sooner
or later the one who wins, Is the one who thinks he Can."

Satguru Rathi

Emails:
satgururathi at yahoo.co.in;tarannumrathi at gmail.com
Skype: satgururathi