[AI] need gps navagator software for N82

Asudani, Rajesh rajeshasudani at rbi.org.in
Fri Jun 4 01:04:21 EDT 2010

Yes, and you can download loadstone checkpoint files by keying in starting and destination points from:
http://groute.loadstone-gps.pl
Then save those files in checkpoints folder of loadstone and use them by loading the relevant file when navigating that route.
It is helpful.
I have brought several errant drivers on the right path by doing so, and even without it by simply noting coordinates from loadstone.

Regards

                                        --Arthur C. Clarke

(Rajesh Asudani)

Assistant General Manager,