[AI] How to post an article on Blogspot.com?

govind reddy sgreddy4 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 4 01:14:27 EDT 2010

Dear list members:
Sorry for this simple doubt.
Many of us are using our own blog on Blogspot.com for expressions felt
and heard. My doubt is that earlier its was a little simpler, now
Google seems to have made some changes in its layout of the blog. I
don't understand where to post our article. We get a small table to
put a title. Then where to put our complete article on blogspot.com?
What does JAWS anounce it as? Could any one help me in this regard?
I really want to improve my blog and advertise it for my future.

--
LEARN TO WRITE YOUR HURTS IN THE SAND AND TO CARVE YOUR BENEFITS IN STONE!!!
They say it takes a minute to find a special person, an hour to
sgreddy4 at gmail.com
Website:
www.dotweb.in

www.skillbase.in