[AI] problem in outlook express

sachit sahrawat sirsachit at gmail.com
Fri Jun 4 00:26:35 EDT 2010

Dear Raghu!

There is one remedy for this problem  I am using this technique ever
since I have started using outlook express.  When you think that a
mail is important and it is worth saving,  go to file menu, select
save as, and give it any path to your hard drive in any folder.  You
can choose a different name for the mail and this mail will be saved
in 'eml' format.  So many people will be using this and according to
me, this is the best way to preserve your messages.  I accept hthat it
will take some time, but later on, you will find it more safer .