[AI] Introduction

Steven Max-Faults stevemax83 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 3 15:00:12 EDT 2010

Hi GiriPrasad,

Welcome to the group! Like you, I just joined earlier this week. I’m
a blind college student from New York, but I’m interested in coming to India as
a volunteer in a school for the blind. Please feel free to email me off list if
you would like to get to know each other. What kind of teacher are you?

Best,

Steven