[AI] PNB CREDIT CARD FACILITY TO BLIND CUSTOMERS

BHAWANI SHANKAR VERMA bsvermadurg at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 08:56:48 EDT 2010

also would like to add one thing that a complainent is having laptop costing
around Rs.35000/- and a screen reading software installed in it, costing
around Rs.20000/- a broad band connection, paying the bill amounting to
Rs.300/- per month. and a wireless lan modem costing around Rs.2000/- total
cost around Rs.58000/- a complainent may deduct the cost of screen reader if
he is using crack.

thanks.