[AI] PNB CREDIT CARD FACILITY TO BLIND CUSTOMERS

BHAWANI SHANKAR VERMA bsvermadurg at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 08:48:51 EDT 2010

no sir, you need not to be frustrated with banks. it is just because of
awareness. if one can use so called media to register their objection, why
it should not be used for awearness campaign? not only in banks, even blind
studnets face difficulty to get admission in colleges, traveling, or other
more services. in my opinion, first try to convince the officials of any
department, where a blind person want to obtain services. if the officials
shows law, then we have also number of laws.