[AI] PNB CREDIT CARD FACILITY TO BLIND CUSTOMERS

Subramani L lsubramani at deccanherald.co.in
Thu Jun 3 08:12:29 EDT 2010

Just to add to your noble idea of portraying the blind as "mahatmas"...
It cannot be more apt. We always talk about "mahatmas" quote and their
golden words, but conveniently forget them in the time and place where
they ought to be remembered. I guess the banks treat the blind like
"mahatmas" this way.

Subramani