[AI] Co-operation for litle blind children.

Kuldeep Kumar kumarkuldeep47 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 3 06:16:13 EDT 2010

Dear friends, I have a litle blind son. His age is near about seven years. I had admited him in a blind school Patiyala. But there was not any kind of co-operation for him. Schools registered his name and did not allow him to sit in class for showing their helplesnes. Nowadays he stidies in a sighted school and verry good in his studies. I request you to close all these frod shops. Please help me regarding this mater. I am blind music lecturer working in Khalsa colege Patiyala. Mobile--0091 9855596044