[AI] Braille on computer.

Kuldeep Kumar kumarkuldeep47 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 3 05:53:11 EDT 2010

rg.in <accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in>
 sutch kind of software free of software free of cost to blind persons who are poor and can not pay. My son is also blind and nobody co-operates him for his schooling. He studies in a sighted school. mobile--0091 9855596044>Dear Sachin, I knew all about this software. But I want to provide any kind of sutch  Subject: AccessIndia Digest, Vol 50, Issue 17