[AI] request for teaching job

Kiran S Deshpande kiranpru at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 05:26:36 EDT 2010

Hi Preeti,

I guess there is a vacancy at the Poona school for the Blind at kothrud. If
u are ok i can cross check Pls reply

Regards,

Kiran

On Wed, Jun 2, 2010 at 4:26 PM, preeti <preetibahl25 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello accessindia I am a low vision person and I have knowledge of
> computer. I have also done advanced course of computer. Please tell me if
> any job of teaching is there or anyone knows any teaching job because I am
> interested in teaching computer.
> Thanks
> (preeti)

Kind Regards,

Kiran S Deshpande.

DISCLAIMER:-

This e-mail message (including any attachment) is intended only for the
personal use of the recipient(s) named above. This message is confidential
and may be legally privileged.  If you are not an intended recipient, you
may not review, copy or distribute this message. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail and delete
the original message.

Any views or opinions expressed in this message are those of the author
only. Furthermore, this message (including any attachment) does not create
any legally binding rights or obligations whatsoever, which may only be
created by the exchange of hard copy documents signed by a duly authorized
representative of the company If Official or other wise signed by the Author
on Valid Documents.