[AI] Braille on computer.

sachit sahrawat sirsachit at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 05:18:53 EDT 2010

Dear Kuldeep!

I am aware of one software which converts your braille strokes in
print.  But, this is for Hindi, namely 'Braille Face'.  For more about
this software, you can contact Mr. Satvir Singh, who has designed this
software and Mr. Keshav Kumar.  I am providing the phone numbers of
both these people.  They are selling this software for around Rs.2000.

Satvir Singh  +919968292373

Keshav Kumar  +919968295433