[AI] AI Blog

Asudani, Rajesh rajeshasudani at rbi.org.in
Thu Jun 3 03:43:48 EDT 2010

Friends
It has been a while since the blog to voice our concerns and thoughts about the new law being drafted has become functional.
Every AI message contains its URL in signature line.
However, I have not observed anyone but a couple of beings writing anything on it.
I  urge everyone who thinks she / he can contribute meaningfully to the suggestions for committee members, to actively participate and discuss issues there.
Our moderator had already appealed to one and all.
I don't know why we are so apathetic when it comes to systematically presenting our concerns.

Regards

                                        --Arthur C. Clarke

(Rajesh Asudani)

Assistant General Manager,
Reserve Bank of India
Nagpur
09420397185
O: 0712 2806676
Res: 0712 2591349

Notice: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited. If you have received this email by error, please notify us by return e-mail or telephone and immediately and permanently delete the message and any attachments. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The Bank accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.