[AI] PNB CREDIT CARD FACILITY TO BLIND CUSTOMERS

Asudani, Rajesh rajeshasudani at rbi.org.in
Thu Jun 3 03:36:29 EDT 2010

Well, I believe  you can always download your credit card statements from the website.
Online checking is also possible.
Only SMS required to be sent is in case of transaction involving more than Rs. 5000.
So. what happens when A vi has the intimations and statements checked by any other means than voice enabled mobiles?
And I am curious how many SMS it takes to send a monthly credit card statements?
I believe it is not wise to do so.
A soft copy coupled with online facility for statements is the norm.
All said and done, I smell PNB'S arbitrariness in having the requirement of mobile phone with voice which would cost me between Rs. 15 and 20 Thousand.

Regards

                                        --Arthur C. Clarke

(Rajesh Asudani)

Assistant General Manager,