[AI] PNB CREDIT CARD FACILITY TO BLIND CUSTOMERS

Mahesh Panicker maheshspanicker at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 02:28:28 EDT 2010

good to see PNB doing something positive for the visually challenged.
one clarification though, why is PNB insisting on a voice enabled
phone? would a screenreader enabled laptop or a netbook do instead?
and hopefully, the PNB follows this initiative with meaningful actions
so that people need not blaim the organization itself.

Mahesh S. Panicker
C123;
Dayanand Colony;
Lajpat Nagar4;