[AI] circular of credit card facility to blind people is available for download

prateek aggarwal prateekagarwal99 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 00:26:26 EDT 2010

Hey accessindians,
Hoping everyone is in good health and wellbeing.
Recently, I’ve been looking to a lot of eMails about people wanting
the circular of Punjab national bank about providing credit card
facility to blind persons without discrimination.
Considering the need and importance, i have put this circular on my
website now, where anyone can go and download the said circular as and
when needed.

The website for downloading is the same old where I have a number of
such circulars for the benefit of blind people, blindness specific
articles, career information, legal provisions in favor of blind
persons, success stories, computer tips tricks and tips, material for
competitive exams, eBooks, audio books and so on.

The said circular can be found under the circular, orders and
guidelines section of the website.
Please visit
www.prateek agarwal.webs.com

to grab the circular about credit card facility to blind persons by
Punjab national bank.

Here, i would like to sincerely thank respected mr. dinesh gurjar sir
for his kind cooperation in providing the circular.

Those who need can go on my website at
www.prateekagarwal.webs.com

many thanks.

regards,
Prateek agarwal.
 Skype:
Prateek_agarwal32
Wanna see inside me? My blog is the telescope:
http://www.myfriendprateek.blogspot.com
website:
http://www.prateekagarwal.webs.com

the best way to accomplish your softwares/websites development needs.
You tell, I’ll build.