[AI] Introduction from a new member!

Adhimoolam Vetrivel Murugan vadhimoolam at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 14:37:42 EDT 2010

Hi Steven,

Glad to see another member from New York. But since you are from US,
just a word about your signature line. Access India messages are
accesible via general Google search and henceforth your US based phone
number can easily be accessed by many unwanted marketing agencies and
as you know, US is full of such agencies and they are desperately
looking to tap in to whatever means they can. Just thought that you
should know.

Best,

Vetri.