[AI] scholarship scheme in West Bengal

Shampa Sengupta shampag at vsnl.com
Wed Jun 2 12:41:57 EDT 2010

Dear all,

Social Welfare department of West Bengal is in the process of making changes in the scholarship scheme for students with disabilities studying upto Class VIII. I attended a meeting on the same issue at Disability Commissioner's office yesterday.

Friends from West Bengal in this list, who are interested in knowing details of discussions and are willing to send suggestions to the concerned office, please contact me off the list at shampag at vsnl.com.

With regards,
Shampa Sengupta