[AI] PNB CREDIT CARD FACILITY TO BLIND CUSTOMERS

Rohiet A. Patil patil_rohit at dataone.in
Wed Jun 2 12:01:39 EDT 2010

Hi! it's a good move. But just my thoght. Is it the right thing to take an
undertaking only and only from the VI person which the bank need not to take
from the other custamer? I think when a VI person appli for such facility,
he is wel aware of the risk and other factor than other customer. Is it not
a part of discrimination?