[AI] E-groups of Retina India

Vamshi G gvamshiai at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 09:59:33 EDT 2010

Dear friends,

I have been receiving many mails to know about the different e-groups of
Retina India.  So, I thought of writing about the same on the list.

We have various e-groups, which specifically meet the needs and requirements
of a particular group of people in Retina India. Please click on the e-group
you would like to be a member of. Once you click on the link, an email will
be sent to the moderator of the group with your request for membership. The
moderator will approve your membership based on the information you provide.

 <http://groups.google.com/group/rpp-india/about> Retina India Connect
e-group -   This group is only for patients and their families with experts
on the same platform.  This is a privately run group and hence privacy of
the members' is respected.  This group is meant to discuss issues like
rehabilitation of persons with retinal disorders, news in the field of
treatment of retinal disorders, social challenges faced by the same, etc.

 <http://groups.google.com/group/youthRI> Youth of Retina India e-group -
Retina India members who have not yet passed their 30th birthday can join
this e-group. Young patients, family members, and volunteers can hang out
here to discuss matters that concern them.

 <http://groups.google.com/group/retinaindiaparents> Retina India Parents
e-group - Is meant for parents of patients with retinal disorders.  This
group is meant to discuss issues like education, brought up, etc. relating
to parents of kids with retinal disorders.

If anyone wants any more information, you can always contact me on my mobile
number given below.

Regards,

Vamshi G

M: +91 9949349497