[AI] Required information about role models in visually challenged community

Vamshi G gvamshiai at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 09:43:36 EDT 2010

Dear friends,

Greetings from Retina India.

Retina India invites you to nominate people you consider are role models in
the visually challenged community. We are looking for people who have
demonstrated significant resilience and a strong will to reach greater
heights for themselves. Such people, their life stories and achievements
will be felicitated in a concept show being planned in Sep 2010. We will
also felicitate others who have made significant contributions in the field
of visual disability. The idea is to inspire others to take up the
challenges and try to succeed in their goals. Please send your nominations
by June 15th to

info at retinaindia.org. <mailto:info at retinaindia.org>

Regards,

Vamshi G