[AI] Introduction from a new member!

Steven Max-Faults stevemax83 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 2 04:02:10 EDT 2010

Hello All,

just joined the list, and I thought I would write and introduce myself. My name
is Steven. I’m a blind college student from New York. I am studying Psychology,
but I also like history and literature. My hobbies are reading, listening to music,
hanging out with friends, traveling and learning new things. I would like to
make some new friends on here!

My
ancestors are Indian, and I’ve always wanted to visit the homeland. I would
really like to come to India and volunteer in a school for the blind. Does
anyone have any advice for me? I kind of saw myself going to Mumbai because it’s
Mumbai, but I really don’t mind where I go. There are just so many schools all
around India. Also, I don’t speak any Indian languages (only English and
French). Do you think this would be a problem? Please help if you can. But
also, I would just like to get to know everyone!

Thanks,

Steven

Steven Max-Faults

SteveMax83 at yahoo.com