[AI] Cheque book with thumb impression

Asudani, Rajesh rajeshasudani at rbi.org.in
Wed Jun 2 00:43:44 EDT 2010

I am afraid, amarnath, that I cannot agree.
Why don't you have  each check leaf countersigned by bank manager instead?
Giving affidavit is no solution, as legally any banker honoring a forged  check is liable under negotiable instruments act.

Regards

                                        --Arthur C. Clarke

(Rajesh Asudani)

Assistant General Manager,