[AI] FW: (RPP-India) Adventure Sports and Visual Impairement-Role Model for bringing Adventure in Your Life

Vamshi G gvamshiai at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 22:28:09 EDT 2010

Regards,
Vamshi G
M: +91 9949349497
R: +91 877 2243861
Skype: gvamshi81

www.retinaindia.org
>From darkness unto light

-----Original Message-----
From: rpp-india at googlegroups.com [mailto:rpp-india at googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Prasad
Sent: Sunday, May 30, 2010 2:24 PM
To: Retina India Connect
Subject: (RPP-India) Adventure Sports and Visual Impairement-Role Model for
bringing Adventure in Your Life

Dear All,
There are lot of doubts that create cobwebs in our mind when you
factor in disability due to visual impairement.

Heres our role model , Erik Weihenmayer  , the first visually
challenged person to climb Mount Everest. Just google for Erik
Weihenmayer and you will come across the various possibilities
visually challenged have in the satifying their adventure thrust.

Check his interview on you tube at
  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pg57G9Lsxu8

Any takers?

-Prasad