[AI] nokia E71 and E 72

priyesh priyesh.cu at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 14:26:43 EDT 2010

Friends,  which  version  of  talks  is  combatable with  Nokia's  E 63?
Expecting  your  reply.

With  best  regards  Priyesh.c.u.  Mobile    NO:  09846141225.  Email I d:
priyesh.cu at gmail.com
Skype Id: priyesh.cu  Follow  me  on  Twitter  ID: priyeshcu

WHENEVER  THERE  IS DECLINE  OF  RIGHTEOUSNESS, AND  RISE  OF
UNRIGHTEOUSNESS, I INCARNATE  MYSELF TO  PROTECT  THE  VIRTUOUS   AND  TO
DESTROY  THE  WICKED, FROM  AGE  TO  AGE

GEETA.