[AI] Credit card facility for visually challenged persons.

dinesh gujar dkg.atm at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 13:30:08 EDT 2010

Dear list Members,
I am pleased to share with all of you that Punjab National Bank has issued Circular no.8 from its Credit Card Venture Division permitting the VIs for credit card facility. If any one of you needs the copy of the circular, please send me email.

As regaards chequebook, I have chequebook and using the same for all the purposes I need for last 10 years. There is no risk if we keep our record under our own control.
with best regards,

DINESH GUJAR
MANAGER
PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK