[AI] introduction

m.chandrashekar chandru342 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 12:31:06 EDT 2010

hello dear friend austin pinto, most welcome to this valuable group. by the
way, I am facing some problem about software please clarify. in my bank,
software name known as back office, this is used for debit or atm card
holder related. with the help of this software, one can get all information
by searching quickly. but, our jaws will not support. could you please guide
me what is the reason and what steps we have to take to use jaws with other
software as friendly.