[AI] FW: DAISY Planet for May 2010

Dipendra Manocha dipendra.lists at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 02:52:07 EDT 2010

-----Original Message-----
From: Lynn Leith [mailto:lynn.leith at gmail.com]
Sent: 01 June 2010 10:42
To: daisy-board at daisy.org; friends at daisy.org; marketing at daisy.org;
members at daisy.org; daisy-ok at daisy.org; daisy-staff-private at daisy.org;
global-library at daisy.org; 'Communications Team'
Subject: DAISY Planet for May 2010

Dear Members, Friends and Supporters of DAISY,

The May issue of the DAISY Planet is published on the DAISY website at:
http://www.daisy.org/planet-2010-05.

May has been a 'bang-the-big-drum' month for the DAISY Consortium. You will
find details  about these achievements and many other issues of interest in
this issue of the DAISY Planet. Congratulations to each and every person who
has contributed to these accomplishments. This issue also contains details
on the recent WIPO meeting concerning proposed Treaty for Improved Access
for Blind, Visually Impaired and other Reading Disabled Persons. Thanks to
Chris Friend for providing the details which served as the basis for the
article.

The "Story" this month is from Avneesh Singh. Thank you again Avneesh for
sharing your story with us.

The DAISY Planet is your newsletter, and your input and comments make it
meaningful to our community and others interested in information access.
Please share news and updates about your organization's or company's DAISY
activities with us by using the Contact Us form on the DAISY Web site
(http://www.daisy.org/contactus/) selecting the "DAISY Planet Newsletter"
category). Letters to the Editor are, as always, most welcome.

Please forward this email to everyone you know who may be interested in
reading about DAISY, the DAISY Consortium and other topics of interest to
the DAISY community.

All members of our mailing lists receive "The DAISY Planet".

Warm wishes to all,
Lynn
=======
Lynn Leith,