[AI] Books in Indian Languages on Bookshare

Anubhav Mitra anubhavmitra9001 at yahoo.co.in
Tue Jun 1 01:52:40 EDT 2010

Hello Friends
Now the grate dreams has been convert to reality. From very first day from the "Bookshare India", it was our dreams that books on Indian languages will come on Bookshare website. from last 7 to 9 months we all are working very hard to make this dreams in reality.
Today I am happy to announce that books are now available in two Indian languages . Languages are 1 Hindi 2 Tamil.
Books from both languages are now available on Bookshare portal. Through Advance search, you can find both books with the help of languages section.
With the help of "AMIS" and TTS like "E-speak" and Lekha" you can read these books.

If you have any further query please let me know.
Thanks
Anubhav Mitra
anubhavm at bookshare.org