[AI] Problem in opening the pen-drive

ashik ashikhirani at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 00:17:26 EDT 2010

Dear Amar,

The problem is solved now. I opened it in the windows explorer. Moreover,
when I right clicked the pen-drive, there were two options named Format and
format.... One of them worked and I formatted the pen-drive. Now everything
works smoothly. Thank you all for you immediate help.
- - -
Ashik Hirani
Landline phone: 02849-242233
Skype: ashikali.hirani
I would prefer flowers on my table rather than diamonds in my necklace.