[AI] Problem in opening the pen-drive

harish harish at accessindia.org.in
Mon May 31 21:12:00 EDT 2010

Dear Ashik
Never plug in external drive including pen drive just like that on USB port.

Plug the devicekeeping the left shift key depressed and realease it only
after hearing the ding sound a few seconds later.

This shall ensure that any autorun file would not get activated.

Press windows+e for windows explorer

This way you may get access to your pen drive. It is infected for sure.
Harish.