[AI] Problem in opening the pen-drive

Samuel Rodrigues kr.samuel at gmail.com
Mon May 31 14:05:56 EDT 2010

See which one works, there are chances of the autorun.inf infecting it
sometimes. but you can still clean it with antivirus, because as soon as
system restarts antivirus cleans it before windows logs on.
Regards
Samuel
Use This link to Join and install dropbox, and use for syncronisation!
upload and download and share files from your friends!
https://www.dropbox.com/referrals/NTI2NTA2Njg5