[AI] appologies, the webcast on proof reading would not be possible this week

prateek aggarwal prateekagarwal99 at gmail.com
Sat May 29 14:07:48 EDT 2010

Hello everyone,
I’m apologized to inform that the scheduled webcast about proof
reading by mr. subramani on Sunday the 30th will not be possible due
to some last minute critical problems.
Mr. subramani having some issues around hence would not be able to
connect you folks.
However, we’ll do the session on next Saturday or Sunday as per your
convenience.

My apologies for the inconvenience caused.

regards,
Prateek agarwal.
 Skype:
Prateek_agarwal32
Wanna see inside me? My blog is the telescope:
http://www.myfriendprateek.blogspot.com
website:
http://www.prateekagarwal.webs.com

the best way to accomplish your softwares/websites development needs.
You tell, I’ll build.