[AI] Listeners' Club, the latest issue

Sameer salatey at gawab.com
Sat May 29 12:16:21 EDT 2010

Dear Friend,

Thank you for uploading the second part in small instalments. I am currently
downloading them one after another.

I have been reading the magazine for the past six months & have enjoyed it
greatly. I was sad when I learnt that they had changed from a monthly issue
to a bi-monthly issue at the start of 2010.

I will write on the email id given by you & pray that they are accepting new
subscriptions.

I will let you know their response to accepting new subscribers.

Will stay in touch.

Your Friend
Mr. Sameer Latey,
Mumbai, India