[AI] Problem with the home page in internet explorer

ashik ashikhirani at gmail.com
Sat May 29 11:15:38 EDT 2010

Dear Members,

For the last two days, I am encountering a problem with my internet explorer. When I open the browser, it displays the homepage as

Address http://www.nyd.zoomshare.com/ Go

The fact is that I haven't set this site as its default homepage. Moreover, I have tried hard to remove it and set the blank homepage, yet it displays the same site as the homepage.

My question is: how did this problem occur? Why am I not able to remove it and set the homepage as blank? How can I do this? Please guide me.

Thanks in anticipation.
- - -
Ashik Hirani
Landline phone: 02849-242233
Skype: ashikali.hirani
I would prefer flowers on my table rather than diamonds in my necklace.