[AI] Listeners' Club, the latest issue

ashik ashikhirani at gmail.com
Sat May 29 00:40:08 EDT 2010

Dear Sir,

  I hope you have got the links to download the second part of the magazine
Listeners' Club. I forgot to answer your basic query: How you can subscribe
to the magazine. I don't know whether they accept new subscription or not.
However, let me inform you that the magazine is published by Tina Parekh in
collaboration with the Blind People's Association of Ahmedabad. You can
write to

tinaparekh91 at yahoo.com

The annual subscription is Rs120, which can be sent via Money Order, but
only if they accept new subscription.

If this is not materialized, I think you should not be worried by that. I am
going to upload its each and every issue. I will also bear it in mind that
persons like you face difficulties in downloading large files. So, I will
upload them in smaller files. The next issue will be published in the
beginning of June, and I will upload it as soon as I receive it. Perhaps you
know that it is a bi-monthly magazine.

With best regards.
- - -
Ashik Hirani
Landline phone: 02849-242233
Skype: ashikali.hirani
I would prefer flowers on my table rather than diamonds in my necklace.