[AI] webcast on proof reading by mr. l. subramani!

prateek aggarwal prateekagarwal99 at gmail.com
Sat May 29 03:21:23 EDT 2010

“Proofreading is vitally important, hard to do well, and tedious as
hell.” ~Brian Clark.

Proofreading traditionally means reading  a proof copy  of a text
 in order to detect and correct any errors. Modern proofreading often
requires reading
copy
 at earlier stages as well.

Whether you are writing a magazine article, a college essay or an
email to a client, getting your text free of mistakes is essential.
Having an erroneous article, essay or   e-mail may sabotage your task,
frustrate your client, or even may cause you deduction in marks.
Is there any way out that  may make your writing perfect and error free?

In the words of Mark Twain, "In the first place God made idiots," he
once wrote. "This was for practice. Then he made proof-readers.".
So, are proof readers made by god?
May be yes, but it’s even possible for people like you and me to learn
the art of proof reading and editing.
All that’s required is a passion to learn, interest in reading and
writing, and above all, an expert  who can teach all the concepts with
patients.

If you having a passion and interest,  then an expert wants to teach you.
One of the india’s premier journalists, mr. l. subramani is going to
present an exclusive webcast about how to do proof reading and
editing.
Mr. l. subramani is a visually impaired person himself,but his
excellence and expertise always proves him better then his sighted
counterparts.
 Join mr,  subramani at 10:00 AM Indian standard time on Sunday 30th
may 2010 for learning the core concepts of proof reading and editing
in an exclusive online webcast.

How to join:
Tune in the webcast by going to
www.prateekagarwal.webs.com
on this page, you will find a link call “go to webcast page”. Click
this link and then the link “join the webcast” to play the webcast in
your web browser.
If you are not able to listen it in your web browser, you can play it
in your favorite media player as well.
Find the links I.E. “play in winamp and Itunes”, “play in windows
media player”, “play in real player” and so on.

For more information, visit www.prateekagarwal.webs.com

Please contact me on
Prateekagarwal99 at gmail.com

in case of any difficulty.

Disclaimer:
Though all the efforts have been made to make the webcast available,
but neither the presenter nor the website will be responsible for any
technical error, disruption or so on.

regards,
Prateek agarwal.
 Skype:
Prateek_agarwal32
Wanna see inside me? My blog is the telescope:
http://www.myfriendprateek.blogspot.com
website:
http://www.prateekagarwal.webs.com

the best way to accomplish your softwares/websites development needs.
You tell, I’ll build.