[AI] Science for VI students in classes XI and XII

Kartik Sawhney sawhney.kartik at gmail.com
Fri May 28 14:41:31 EDT 2010

I am really sorry, but I am repeating the mail. I am Kartik, and I
wish to take up Sciences-PCM in classes XI and XII. Any visually
challenged (100%) students, who have taken up Sciences in XI and XII,
or anyone having contacts to any such students, or any VI student
pursuing B.Tech. in Computer Science, plz contact me off the list at
my E-mail ID sawhney.kartik at gmail.com. Any members from countries like
US etc. where VIs are taking up Sciences in high school, do contact me
as to how do they manage it.

Regards,
-Kartik