[AI] regarding Proof reading webcaste

Subramani L lsubramani at deccanherald.co.in
Fri May 28 11:47:14 EDT 2010

Folks:

A bit of a bad news... Due to technical glitches, mostly from my end, it
looks like live presentation is difficult. As an alternative, we have
decided to post  a pre-recorded version on Prateek's site (most likely
by late Saturday or Sunday) that can be listened to by everyone later.
Those who have questions can send them to me and probably I can do one
more recording to answer all of them. Hope this is a satisfying
compromise. Appologies for not being able to fulfil the promise of a
webcaste. We shall do this in future.

Subramani