[AI] Difficulties in Banking

niranjanraj urs niranjanursb at gmail.com
Fri May 28 06:24:41 EDT 2010

Dear Subrmanyam
Namasthee. I admire your thoughts. Yes, if you are so self confident ,
go ahead. I shall not demotivate you. Aged almost fifty, maybe my
thinking happens to be conservative. And in this particular incident I
wanted to tell what I did based on my experience in organising
programmes on prevention of frauds in banks. I have only shared my
thoughts. One can take it or leave it.
Niranjan