[AI] to know about GPS accessibility

Arpit Jain arpit.ajn at gmail.com
Fri May 28 05:05:49 EDT 2010

Hi!

There used to be a software called way finder for nokia phones which
had inbuilt GPS in them and was a good product for visually impaired,
but due to some issues, it's no longer available now.
Lode stone is one such software which is accessible with talks and
works well with inbuilt GPS in Nokia phones. With this you can mark a
point and then can navigate back to it and so much more. Though I had
installed this software on Nokia e71, but I didn't get a chance to
explore much on this..

Regards
Arpit