[AI] Listeners' Club, the latest issue

ashik ashikhirani at gmail.com
Fri May 28 03:19:28 EDT 2010

Dear Sir,

Sorry not to have been able to upload the second part of the listeners'
club. I promise I'll upload the next issue in smaller parts so that persons
like you may not have difficulties in downloading it. I'll upload the second
part tomorrow morning. It will be in three smaller parts.

My apology once again.
- - -
Ashik Hirani
Landline phone: 02849-242233
Skype: ashikali.hirani
I would prefer flowers on my table rather than diamonds in my necklace.